Sunday, September 6, 2009

Miss Kinley Mae Crocker Day One

Alright so today I was like you know what I'm going to make oatmeal cookies because I feel like it! so I went to food network.com and found the easiest recipe I could find! SO I got my shopping list and went to Diamond and bought the stuff I needed and I came home and started making the cookies! And a note to myself is before I make cookies again buy my self two or three cookies sheets it is nearly impossible to bake tweleve cookies with one bake pan! If you know me you know that I bake every single day and I make a pretty big mess! SO..... you ask why do you want to do this? well I have a kitchen that I can do it in and just because I feel like it! My parents and Lisa who owns Mecca had some cookies maybe I will even ship them to Chicago sometime to Lynne so that I don't leave her out! I took pictures of the process! and I even put on an apron that has cherries on it! My name may be Miss KinleyMae Crocker but I just thought of a great blog name it's called the girl with the Cherry apron! :) if you have a facebook check out my pictures of the yummy oatmeal cookies! :)
well I'm going to try this every sunday unless I have something to do! :)
Well I have to go now
until the next tall tale from
The girl with the cherry apron

2 comments: