Monday, September 7, 2009

special Monday Post

I felt like posting today but I had a huge flop! for the first time in my work baking career! I made cream pies and the chocolate ones were thick but the coconut NOT SO MUCH! I floped and I don't even know what I did or why it was really runny! I normally make them and they turn out great but today it was a nightmare! so I may have to remake them tomorrow because they were runny! :( It was bad! the lady I work with Yvonne even didn't know what I did! like I said I flopped! maybe tomorrow or the next day I will get it right! I'm not perfect well really no one is! :) I was thinking in my head why didn't I get this right? but no answer came to mind!
well i"m going to go
until the next bake time report
the girl with the cherry apron

No comments:

Post a Comment