Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sorry it has taken so long!

Man it sure feels like forever! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I honestly forget and then I just go to sleep! but not tonight! Last week was rather mellow! this week on the other hand we are doing deserts for 150 people on Friday night! Guess who gets to work a split! yeap you read right it's K crocker! Today I was by my self! I got a lot done and stayed a long time but I'm happy with what I accomplished! I got my pandora back on my phone! So tomorrow Shelly and I will be listening to our michael Jackson music! and I get to learn how to make mini cupcakes! oh joy! It is nice because we finally have the freezer organized! I did burn some rolls this morning! OOOOPS!!!!! K crocker is not perfect youguys I mess up just like everyone else! I also burned some chocolate chip cookies because they sat on the tray to long and I didn't watch the time closely!
So theres an update
Be back hopefully tomorrow
K Crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment