Wednesday, June 1, 2011

K crocker is not feeling the best today!

Today was rather mellow! I'm back at work though because Geoff had to go to Dallas so I'm covering till 5 I wouldn't have the computer out but since I've been back since 2 we have had three customers and I'm bored! This morning I went into work late because Mr. Knoxamillion spent the night! we had to go and get breakfast!

I came in and did crusts and then I started four doughs! Shelly and I were done by 1. SO I wasn't feeling well so I called the doctor and I have an apt in the am! late for work again tomorrow! but tomorrow it's my health not breakfast I promise! I think I need to get checked out! Knox had strep throat last week, a cold this week and Princess Addi has pneouma and I have been kissing them and around them! So needless to say I need to be safe and get checked! I think I have a sinus infection! ;( ucky uck!

Destiny my godsister comes to stay with me Friday and I'm so excited we have so much fun together! ;)
Anyways thats all for today
K Mae Crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment