Tuesday, May 31, 2011

today started with a bang!

So this morning I came into work and did the rolls and the case then I had to go to denton and deliver cookies because mom had to run an errand! then I get back from that I start mixing the cream pie coconut to be exact. Then I get the scariest call of all I have to go to Gunter because yet again my mom forgot to pick up something and take it with her! SO I walk into the restaurant hand her what she needs and I say " anymore running mom" I was actually serious! She laughed and said get out of here I love ya~! SO after almost using a tank of gas in two days running between two restaurants I didn't get everything on my to do list done today!
I also called sprint to only find out that my phone is mixed with the verizon towers and not the sprint ones so I got that figured out and they are shipping me a new phone! needless to say I may have to pay a 35 dollar fee for a phone that could have been fixed sooner when I actually took it in to them when the problems started a while back!
I got done with the cream pies cleaned up came home and did my errands in denton! I paid rent for June and July! so I'm two months ahead! YIPEE!
Today was good just busy running errands for my forgetful parents and running them for myself on top of my baking work!
Tomorrow is a new day and Shelly works with me tomorrow! I'm estatic! I can actually do dough and pie crusts tomorrow!
anyway I have to go rest my eyes and feed my lovely high maintance cats!
K Mae Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment