Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today was such a breeze!!!!!!!!

Shelly called me lastnight and said that she had gotten alot done and I was so happy to hear that. Today I got in about 9 filled the pie case and was excited because I didn't have to cream anything. That is not the case tomorrow I mind you.  I wanted to make two pie crusts so I did that and baked the sugar cookies for the hopsital deliveries. 


Tomorrow I have alot to do with Shelly and I get to meet her dad tomorrow I'm excited.
Yesturday I cleaned my apt and had the best early morning with my precious nephews. 


SO today I thought I would update!


Roxie comes Tuesday and Lynn comes friday so I'm excited because we are getting a visit from family and we are going to be busy this week!


thank you
K crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment