Friday, May 13, 2011

The baker lives on!

I'm about three days behind because well Blogger had some issues with you seeing my blog!
Yesturday I frosted the best lookin cupcakes you will ever see mom even said they were awesome!
The other day morning Knox came and we went to breakfast but I started off a little behind because my nephew was a big distraction!

Today I got like 2 hours behind because Geof is gone and we had no dishwasher and we were short handed on the floor! so I had to go on the floor for a bit!

I know that I'm a good worker but my day was screwed up but oh well! it was good!
 I'm such a nice aunt because on my only day to sleep in that I get for a whole week! I'm getting up at 645 to watch my lovely nephews while my sisters do a run! ;)

anyways I have to go now
K crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment