Thursday, May 5, 2011

K crocker in the hood! ;)

Today was a light and not so stressful day......
I was baking and singing my own tv tunes like sponge bob and lamb chops yall remember that theme song! this is the song that never ends!!!! well you know what I am singing and I was putting the peanut butter cookies on the pan and my mom stopped me mid tune and said oh Kinley don't start singing that song! so I stopped.... After peanut butter cookies the mess making started I made chocolate cake layers.... they were a success and poof they came out of the pan perfectly.

I had lunch then I made 6 choc cream pies well I can only make 3 at a time because I don't have 6 at a time down but they turned out good and glossy as mom says they are supost to look.... so I got er done....

Then it was time to leave and I was so excited....I had the cookies wrapped and was ready to go then I decided to cream two pies... that I almost whipped to butter but I caught the cream in the nick of time because it was still white and it still tasted good.... but if anyone wants to know how to make butter just ask and I will give you a lesson I have made butter plenty of times. Not purposly I mind you.....

I had an order for a chocolate chess and I thought I could just use the redi whip and be lazy but nah mom would kill me so I got out the whipping cream and whipped away.... I hate making cream for chocolate chess pie! I did it anyway because we are not lazy and we don't use redi whip out of a can.....

So that was the tal tale of my day!
Tata!
K crocker!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your day went well! I had to stop you from singing that song or it would have driven me nuts all day. And your right, I would have killed you for using ready whip! See you in the am.

    ReplyDelete