Friday, May 6, 2011

What's in my world today?

SO... I had a wonderful day today but I did flop on my brownies so I had to drive over to celina and deliver them. I got a tip for delivering the brownies and when I got back to tell Shelly that I got a tip she asked me if I was going to take her to dinner and I said well we would have to split it 3 ways because mom made them and you frosted them and I delivered them.

I said well that is 3.50 a person hmmm where can we eat for that much a person? but after I got off it dawned on me I could just take them to Mcdonalds because mom and I can eat for 3.50 a person....... so anyway I came back and made chocolate cream pies. I did great I got to make 5 at a time and they TURNED OUT GREAT so that is a success.... my mess of the day would have hands down been the brownies..............

I came and made three chocolates then I went to run an errand for dad and then Shelby and I went and got snowcones... because if the restaurant, gift shop and Gunter aren't enough lets add a snow cone stand.... yeap thats right dad has a snowcone stand..... so I came back from getting the snow cone and finished the coconut pies and then mom started dough thank you head boss baker bit.......

I finished dough and cleaned up and went home for the day.... but since head boss baker bit was in gunter I toook care of the puppies it was fun....

then I went home to my kitties who I love so much....

My partner who I bake with doesn't want to be mentioned so I changed her name and I'm not going to disclose her real name... if you want to know.... well you won't so unless I post it on Facebook........ you will never know so shhhhhhhhhhhhhh if you know... Mom, and Macy....

Tomorrow I have my day off where I get to sleep in and clean and spend the day with my lovely animals so I won't be back till sunday.........

SO until then have a happy mothers day to all the moms out there and I will see you Sunday
K. Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment