Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy mothers day to all of the Mothers out there! ;)

Happy mothers day to all of the mothers out there......

Today started off rough but it ended up being a wonderful day in the world of the bakeroom........ My mom was there for while then she went to Gunter and I made crusts all day.......... I did abuse my self with the pie press and the bruises I'm going to have are going to hurt.....

My sister bee was so funny! dad gave us all cake and Aura wanted a strawberry on her cake so bee thought it was going to be strawberry cake...... Aura yelled No I wanted strawberry on my cake... we all just busted out laughing......... you really had to be there to get the jist... if you want to be in the funnyness just work a day in my shoes.......

thats all I have to say today
until tomorrow
K crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment