Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I got to have desert without even making the mess! ;)

I'm on vacation! I love it it's paradise! I don't want to leave! today we went on a two hour aventure to a place called yoders! and we had food and man was it good! the first thing I noticed was the homemade deserts and I knew they were homemade because they were not perfectly sliced on the plate! lol! anyways the desert was to dye for! it was just as good as I make it! I had the strawberry cream and it was excellent! I also got ideas for how to toast the coconut! so......... I will have to put my thinking cap on and figure something out in that department! Aunt Helen ( who is Lynn's aunt) is getting the recipe for the almond joy pie and it was so nice to talk baking with her!
I can't wait to get back but then again I want to stay here!
Well I see ya when I come home!
K crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment