Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Is it sad to be in vacation mode already when I have four days left?

Yeap you read the caption right! I'm in vacation mode! I'm annoying everyone with count downs but I'm so excited I can't stand it and I'm looking forward to my week in paradise! I've been busy getting the baked good ready so Shelly can have an easy week! SO Saturday at 330 in the am I leave for the airport and head to Florida where paradise awaits! I'm still at work I would be at home but dad had other plans and asked me to stay until they come back from Denton! you see we are doing a catering event on Tuesday while we are gone and dad had to take Haven and Geof to show them the kitchen! So I'm sitting in the restaurant having my quiet time writing this post! We need rain so dang bad and it comes in bits and pieces but I'm ready for it just to pour and pour so that it can wash my car so I don't have too! Work has been busy I mean baking wise! The first week of school though is always slow and people are getting adjusted to there new schedules! So that takes a toll on the baking but like cookie wise and frozen lucy wise we are busy! I can't wait to taste someone else's baking for a week! that will be golden!
Anyway! well I better quit rambling before I stop making sense!
K Crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment