Monday, August 15, 2011

who stole my sugar cookie?


well the answer is MWAH! I forgot that Shelly made me a "k" cookie and I ate it! Haven had like two peanutbutter cookies she would come and take a piece off of a cookie and end up eatting the whole thing because she loved my cookies so much! I know she works tomorrow so I'm scared to see how many chocolate chip cookies she eats.... dun dun dun.... the question will have to be answered tomorrow! but anyway here is a picture of my K cookie....
The second picture is princess Addi! she is my precious niece and after a while of working we went to hobby lobby and she was PERFECT!  but MY K cookie is for KCrocker and Addi even got a couple of little bites! she is only7 and a half months old and you can't be in this family and not like sweets!

ON Sunday or Monday of last week I can't remember which I also took a picture of three chocolate creams and put them in the shape of mouse for Knox! here is the picture! One day a couple weeks ago I also practiced on a chocolate cake layer that was a dud! and I made a peace cake! Geof called it Poop cake and even put a candle in it and said Happy Poop Day! LOL oh Geof I love working with him!
But I'm exhausted and I have to do my morning walk before work so I better hit the hay!
Enjoy reading everyone!
Pictures are stealable except the pictures of my niece and nephews! I will watermark them as mine I just have to figure out how!
Peace out
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment