Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cupcake Fiassco! to the extreme!

Today! was a good day! this morning I had to make 16 cupcakes by 11 oclock! so I did white with chocolate frosting! easy peasy NOT SO MUCH! I made frosting and it was to grainy and rudely and I apologized I took out my pissyness on my sister and then she helped me the third time and it was to grainy! so I thought welll maybe it's the powered sugar! so I try a fourth time and I beat the hell out of it per moms instructions! and then it's still too grainy so finally I knew I was right and mom thought so too! so I left to get powered sugar! coke was there so I couldn't take my car! SO I jump in dads truck Geof is watching because he didn't want me to side swipe the dumpster! so it's 11:15 by then, so I'm pulling out and I hear WAIT WAIT!!!!!! it's dad running after me! I need my day planner! I'm like I need powered sugar! Finally he gets what he needs and tells me to hurry back! SO I come back with the powered sugar and I just couldn't help myself! MOM and I just busted a gut laughing! The cupcakes are finally done! Then I have my tuesday lunch date! and then I finish up by making cream pies which are coconut and bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies! they were perfect! <3
Let's just say I survived!!!!!!!!





Now I have to go but first here is a picture of my frosting mess and some other baking creations!
Peace out
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment