Sunday, March 11, 2012

Man It's been a busy but productive two months!

I know I haven't posted in a while! but things have been extremely busy! I can't believe it but Knox will be 3 in two weeks! :( I want him to stay little! I haven't only been busy with work I have been babysitting Knox and Mini! ( Memphis)! I have done some fun activities with them we baked puddin! and I also made oreo rice krispies from pinterest for the superbowl party we had! Macy is due to have my other niece Ireland Ann in may and I can't wait for her arrival! Thursday we have taste of north texas! I'm so excited because it is my favorite marketing event of the year and I look forward to it for the whole entire year! We are not taking baked goods this year but thats ok because I will have a break! We also switched to 9x13 cake layers and it's easier and I bake 6 to 12 every couple days and I have frosting down to a tee! so you can see that things are going well in the bakeroom! I also have speakers in there so I listen to my varities of music that I love! anywhere from 90s classic to broadway! it just depends on my mood! I also change the station about half way through the day when I get that 2:30 FEELING! you know like the 5 hour energy commerical! I am addicted to diet coke! which is not an exactly good thing but oh well! it keeps me going! I also bake then stay till 5 because I need the hours and I have things down where some days I get done at like 1:30 or 2! Sundays are my day off unless I have to work! but I will work if I'm really needed! I don't like too because thats my day with my kitties and to sleep in but I will give it up if I need to!
anyways I have to go because work is calling me in the morning! and I need my beauty rest!
K.C.
PS I will try not to wait so long next time to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment