Monday, March 26, 2012

whew today was a good but productive day!

Howdy everyone!
Today was a good day in the bakeroom! I got 87 of the 150 mini cookies we need by Saturday! well I really had 89 but dad and I had to test them out to make sure they were up to par! LOL! I also had a busy week last week and a busy weekend! Knox turned 3 and man do I feel old! Memphis is starting to get to the age where he wants to help! so soon I will have two messy little hands helping me not just Knoxer! Today I got 4 dough done between earrends I had to lovingly run for my mother! Cake layers cookies packaged for the hopsital to be delivered tomorrow! and I was done by 3 pm! I say to myself ok if I don't have to stay till 5 I will be out of here at this time! and I usually am! because I am so good! Just kidding! no one is perfect! but I'm usually pretty good about what time I will be done!
Anyway I better quit rambling!
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment