Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bake world lately

Bake world has been great! From Thursday to Yesterday we have had family in town so I have been caught up in bake world so that means not much to do! but today I had a wonderful day it was split up because I did rolls and the case and then I went to workout, because If I don't work on my girlish figure I can't taste test the cookies I make! LOL! anyway I have also been baking with music in the background. It varies anywhere from classic country to Posion. I haven't sang beat it while mixing frosting ina while but that will come tomorrow when I make mom frosting for the cakes. Today I also made peanut butter cookies I also put in an extra scoop in because it's for loven. It makes the cookie extra special.
I have to go now
TA TA
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment