Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

Today I made a memory with mom! We baked things for tomorrow listening to music and it was awesome! It was busy today! Yesterday was dad's birthday and he talked about the four cupcakes he had at dinner tonight! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Mini eating his cupcake because he made a ball and then stuffed the cupcake in his little mouth. Addi got so mad until she got hers! I made a lemon chess pie for tomorrow! Macy's birthday is Monday and I made her cake today and it's not my sister don't worry! she works for us! I also made cupcakes for Miltons family tomorrow as well! and I frosted them! I made dough and rolls and cake layers and no explosion today which is a good thing!
Anyway I have to go now
Happy Easter!
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment