Monday, August 13, 2012

It's that time again!

Like I said Kcrocker was once again up and running and I'm right. I'm staying till 5 today so I figured why not post about my day! So here it goes. I had a great day! We have had Addi bear for the past four days. I have dealt with major melt downs and the terrible twos! I love her to pieces though! I didn't get a lot done but I got some stuff done which is good! A came in and frosted some cakes and I had to help make sandwhiches then I had to feed my appitite!
Mom and I had lunch and I mixed up some peanutbutter cookies and man I have to wrap them when Haven comes in at 5. I have to have a little time to myself and write or do whatever I want. I went and let Gwennie out. On top of the terrible twos I have had to take care of Miltons dog while he is out of town.
I don't really have much to say today but I thought I would say something!
So that's a cap of my day!
C and I have been texting back and fourth!
Love,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment