Saturday, January 12, 2013

KC is Baaaaaack

After a while off from the blogging world I'm back and ready to attack! Bakeworld is doing well! I have been busy with a boyfriend so that Is why I haven't written in so long! Also family has been in and out of town for the holidays! Excuses Excuses! I know that's what you are thinking! Well it is I have just been to darn lazy but now I'm going to get back into the blogging world and write about my messy adventures in the bake room. Mom and I have baked together quite often and let me say it's been fun! Amanda still comes to frost cakes and Shelly well let's just say we have lost touch. Milton is just Milton! He is still telling me to get my ass to the bakery room! I do have to be reminded sometimes because I get distracted and lose focus. I have been baking on my own full time for almost two years and I still love it as much as I did when I started doing it years ago. BlKC is still teaching me new things and I'm willing to learn them from her! I always tell people I learned from the best. I still think mom is a baking genus and I still have many questions. I mean this job is a learning process that you learn every single day. I call this my chemistry job because I never took it in high school but I take it now every single day.I mean you are putting together ingredients and making sure your mixing is right. You also have to have a gift for baking and it also takes passion. 
I better quit rambling now! 
I have to go but I won't wait so long to write next time! 
KC 

No comments:

Post a Comment