Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have one busy life that never ends! OYE!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I have a busy life that just never wants to slow down or end. Last week I worked but I worked around Uncle Mike and aunt Jan being here and Monday I had to take off to watch Memphis.  I baked with him and it is so much fun! It makes my day when those kids come in and go I elp you Kinney. The kids except Ireland are at the age where they want to be hands on when I'm baking. I'm a visioul learner so I have to see what I'm doing to learn. My mom taught me how to bake and I'm excited to pass down my baking abilities to the children. Today I did 12 layers rolls and a double batch of chocolate chip cookies. I also have Miltons dog Gwennie for 10 days and I love taking care of her but today she was mopey. She is pipe up tomorrow. Today was the first day.
I'm just rambling so I guess I better go
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment