Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here's my second blog post since I promised to blog more Shelly!

Today was rather wierd it was my first day without Shelly! Amy comes back tomorrow and it's just the two of us from now on! I think we will make a good team! I am working until 5 today so thats why I'm blogging now it's quiet so I thought I would take the opportunity to blog. I didn't get alot done today because I was on the floor! but I did get cake layers made and I made a batch of buttermilk! the last batch was froze and our buttermilks can't be frozen because they are a custard pie and it wouldn't taste good after being in the freezer! I have about an hour left of work and it's been a good day but I want to go home and be with my cats!
I don't have much of anything else to say!
so enjoy reading!
K crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment