Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Last Week with Shelly

I regret to inform everyone that my baking buddy Shelly is leaving the world of K crocker. She has gotten another job and next Monday is her last day! I asked Milton if he missed her and he said do I miss anyone? Well I take that as a yes! Milton will now be known as Geoff he decided to have his name changed in blogging world. Shelly and I are still great friends and we will be hanging out we just wont be working together. So I'm by my self until we find someone else to put back in the world of K crocker. Yesterday was halloween and man it was fun we took some cute pictures all day. Today was back to Normal I made 8 Pecan pies, a batch of sugar cookies and a double batch of chocolate chip cookies and I was done with everything by 230 so I relieved Milton and let him to go home. I'm now working until 5 every day so I will either be baking until then or relieving Milton and telling him to head home and I have it from here. It has been along time since you have heard from me and I'm sorry I have just been busy with work and life but I will try to get better at blogging. I find it relaxing. Our busiet time of year is coming up and that is from thanksgiving until after christmas then things slow down again. I will be missing my other commitments I think because of how busy things will be in the next couple of weeks.
I hope everyone is doing well
and I will see you next time!
TTYL
K crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment