Monday, November 7, 2011

My Last day with Shelly

 It has come! :( Shelly has left the world of K crocker~ we are still great friends she is going to her new job! I wish her all the best but she will be missed! I now have a new wonderful lady named Amy! She is awesome! she had dough and rolls down the first day she started so she will do just fine in the world of K crocker! She is an excellent fit! Today has been a mellow and good day in the bakeroom I'm now a floater~! like today I was done in the BR so I let Milton go home and I'm staying till 4! because there are not enough hours to make 40 hours in the bakeroom! I will try to update my blog more! but I've been slacking! I think I need to watch Julie and Julia because thats the oringal modivation behind this blog! I need to get inspired and modivated again! I think I still have it in my dvr I will have to check or maybe I can just ask for the dvd for christmas! Hmmmmm! thats a strong possiblity!
anyways I have to go now
K crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment